We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
The Web Designer develops original creative concepts in alignment with the corporate visual brand guidelines and Progress web design systems. You will be collaborating closely with UX, Project Management, Marketing, and Engineering. You will maintain and evolve a strong corporate web presence by creating and enhancing several Design Systems, establish and reinforce consistent design patterns.
- Create intelligent, original, cutting-edge design concepts that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Participate in visual design presentations to stakeholders
- Support and maintain existing Design Systems
- Acts as a resource to the company on new and emerging trends in digital media, cultivating continuous creative improvement
- Develop detailed behavior of web elements for production and communicate directly with vendors/front-enders to follow production through
- Evolve the corporate web assets and ensure creative objectives are aligned with brand and company objectives
- Execute simple UX tasks when needed – Creating prototypes, wireframes and most often - brainstorm on UX problems
- Work closely with UX team to implement upfront research, user testing, and analytics feedback into design concepts.
- Maintain and evolve the visual web brand identity and develop and enhance the brand guidelines when necessary
- Solid professional web-focused graphic design experience.
- Exposure to the field of Advertising, Graphic Design and Marketing
- Expertise in modern web design tools such as Adobe XD or similar
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with design hand-off tools such as Sympli, InvisionApp or similar
- Strong understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and an inspiring work ethic
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, microcopy, information hierarchy, and web specifications
- Demonstrated understanding of information flow, readability, and interface usability principles
- Good understanding of the technical foundations upon which websites are built
- Good illustration and data visualization skills
- Basic animation skills and video storyboarding knowledge will be considered an advantage
What we offer in return:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
Please, apply by sending us a link to your professional portfolio along with your resume.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!