Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Senior Web Designer in Sofia you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
In this role, you will develop original creative concepts in alignment with the corporate visual brand guidelines and Progress web design systems. You will be collaborating closely with UX, Project Management, Marketing, and Engineering. You will maintain and evolve a strong corporate web presence by creating and enhancing several Design Systems, establish and reinforce consistent design patterns.
- Create intelligent, original, cutting-edge design concepts that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Participate in visual design presentations to stakeholders
- Support and maintain existing Design Systems
- Acts as a resource to the company on new and emerging trends in digital media, cultivating continuous creative improvement
- Develop detailed behavior of web elements for production and communicate directly with vendors/front-enders to follow production through
- Evolve the corporate web assets and ensure creative objectives are aligned with brand and company objectives
- Execute simple UX tasks when needed – Creating prototypes, wireframes and most often - brainstorm on UX problems
- Work closely with UX team to implement upfront research, user testing, and analytics feedback into design concepts.
- Maintain and evolve the visual web brand identity and develop and enhance the brand guidelines when necessary
- Solid professional web-focused graphic design experience and meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Exposure to the field of Advertising, Graphic Design and Marketing
- Expertise in modern web design tools such as Adobe XD or similar and design hand-off tools such as Sympli, InvisionApp or similar
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and an inspiring work ethic
- Strong understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy and knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, microcopy, information hierarchy, and web specifications
- Demonstrated understanding of information flow, readability, interface usability and accessibility principles
- Good understanding of the technical foundations upon which websites are built
- Good illustration and data visualization skills
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!