We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Web & Digital Specialist in our Web & Digital team in Sofia.
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring unmatched customer experience across all company web assets. You will be the Product Owner and will directly manage the web projects planning and execution, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the project scope, etc. You will work closely with usability experts, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals, sales and marketing people to ensure the project supports the Company’s overall strategy and goals.
Please, note that this is maternity cover position with an approximate duration of up to two years
As a Senior Web and Digital Specialist you will be expected to:
You will be the person who has:
- Participate in building the web presence strategy and plan the overall roadmap, making sure it’s aligned with the Company strategy and business goals
- Identify and analyze internal and external customer requirements to meet end-to-end scenarios
- Work with leadership, product management, product marketing, UX, data analysts, engineering to arrive at the ideal user experience
- Produce business requirements to communicate the customer value propositions and business objectives to the designers, developers and testers
- Execute with designers, developers and testers to implement the requirements you’ve helped define
- Build and maintain project timelines as well as communicate it to all involved parties
- Organize sprint planning and retrospective meetings, ensuring the requirements you’ve defined are understood and delivered
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Maintain key metrics to track effectiveness of your projects
- Stay on top of Digital Marketing trends and changes via published resources, industry conferences, podcasts, blogs, etc.
- Experience in managing software and specifically web projects
- Knowledge in digital marketing, usability, graphic design and digital content
- Experience analyzing the performance of online metrics
- Scenario and user experience design skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Knowledge of the market of application development technologies, platforms and trends
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS and working with Web Content Management Systems
- Experience with web technologies, libraries and frameworks will be considered a plus
- Excellent problem solving, cross-group, and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
Vacation, Family and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!