About the Team
The Kinvey Technical Support team is part of a worldwide organization with team members in North America, Bulgaria and India. We are now on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Kinvey Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kinvey for building mobile and web applications under tight deadlines. The Technical Support Engineer at Kinvey is a highly technical position. The Kinvey end users are software developers, meaning the problems that they need solved are not very different than the problems that you would need to solve if you are a software developer yourself. You'll be a full member of our technical staff, working closely with the product development teams, contributing to the future of our product.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but is best motivated by solving real problems for real people. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges, driven by real-world problems.
As part of the role, you will be;
- Owning designated issues submitted by customers and making sure the problem is solved in the best possible way.
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base, bug database, and community forums.
- Running projects provided by customers to reproduce, diagnose and possibly workaround issues.
- Fixing smaller customer-facing product issues.
- Escalating customer issues to the product team.
- Logging product defects and feature requests while properly gathering the required context.
- Participating in knowledge capturing (creating and updating knowledge resources - product demos, KBs and technical articles, documentation).
- Communicating clearly with customers and setting the right expectations.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems with 6-9 years’ experience, or MS with 5-8 years’ experience, or equivalent experience or degree.
- Experience in debugging code developed by other engineers.
- Proficiency in written and oral communication.
- Experience in working with any BaaS product is a plus.
- Knowledge in native or cross-platform mobile development is a plus.
- Experience in building a mobile application.
- Working knowledge of Kinvey either in personal or professional capacity.
- Experience in making internally facing dashboards using Kibana or other centralized logging tools.
- Experience in using Postman or other REST tools.
- Experience in Freshdesk CRM.
- Experience in Jira issue tracker.
- Proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills.
Shift Timings : 6:30 PM IST to 3:30 AM IST