Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as Talent Management Specialist in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
The Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress, part of the People Team, is responsible for driving organizational performance and success through strategic initiatives and practices in the field of learning & development, talent management, organizational culture, employee engagement. We start our working day with the aim to build and foster a vibrant and inclusive work environment at Progress that makes our colleagues view their time at Progress as the best chapter of their career.
Please note that this is a maternity cover role with an approximate duration of 1 year.
What you will be doing most of the time as part of the Organizational Effectiveness Team:
- Serve as a project manager for the Future of Work efforts of the People Team with a focus on ensuring we have the right processes and resources for employees to stay connected and effective while working in a hybrid or virtual mode
- Partner with People Team members to ensure processes and practices related to Future of Work are visible, transparent and consistent with the business needs across company
- Contribute to our efforts to support team effectiveness in a hybrid or virtual environment for teams: design and deliver solutions to address specific team challenges (e.g., effective collaboration for hybrid teams)
- Supporting different talent management, performance management and career development initiatives at Progress
- In collaboration with the Organizational Effectiveness team, partner with the People Business Partners to identify organizational needs and offer relevant solutions
- Directly contributing to the People team initiatives related to talent management, talent development, culture and engagement, as needed
How do we see our next Organizational Effectiveness Specialist:
- Solid experience in the field of organizational effectiveness, talent management, learning and development
- Strong organizational and project management skills: you can effectively manage time, resources, multiple priorities and project stakeholders
- Experience designing and delivering training and team solutions
- Fluent English
- Ability to collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population
- Ability to be analytical and work with talent metrics
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite