Connect - ODBC Dev – SSE I
Skill: C++ experience (windows), database development, ODBC experience, and socket level programming.
Experience: 3.5– 5.0 years
Location : Hyderabad
- Perform analysis, design, programming and modifying programs for software products and/or customer applications.
- Proficient with multiple operating systems and programming languages.
- Provides support and guidance for other developers, customer support, sales, and marketing.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties related to the achievement of both departmental and company goals. They demonstrate versatility and flexibility.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in approaching technical and procedural questions
- Demonstrate proficiency with development tools and build processes.
- Ensure that their efforts are consistent with departmental and company goals.
- Keeps abreast of industry activities and may participate in standards or industry-wide activities.
- Provides support and guidance to other members of their group or team. Ensures that that guidance is consistent with departmental and company goals.
- Acts as an expert resource for narrow topics for other persons in the department.
- Reviews software developed by other team members and relay their findings to those teams.
- May work with customer support and other groups within development in the course of their work.
- Can direct their own activities with respect to developing programs or subsystems and writing codes
- Is able to independently resolve of complex projects, issues, challenges encountered
- Demonstrates a degree of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that attest to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards within the relevant field of specialization
- Is self-sufficient, capable of identify key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction
- Writes functional specs
- Able to provide comments on Function specs
- Reasonably good skills to schedule and break down tasks
- Understand and use engineering processes and practices
- Able to handle challenges in communicating with remote teams
- Developing effort estimation