About the Team:
The OpenEdge SQL Development Group is responsible for designing, implementing and testing various features of OpenEdge RDBMS. As a Principal Engineer II, you get to work on subsystems of a RDBMS such as, Query Parser, Optimizer and Execution Engine.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Relevant experience of 6-8 years.
- Experience in System programming.
- Experience using C, C++ on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Experience in Multithreading.
- Strong fundamentals with respect to Data structures and Problem solving.
- Knowledge of Database Internals will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Operating System Internals is preferred.