We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Senior Software Engineer in our core products Engineering team at Hyderabad and the OpenEdge SQL Development Group is responsible for designing, implementing and testing various features of OpenEdge RDBMS. As a Principal Engineer II, you get to work on subsystems of a RDBMS such as, Query Parser, Optimizer and Execution Engine.
Qualifications required for this role:
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Relevant experience of 6-8 years.
- Experience in System programming.
- Experience using C, C++ on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Experience in Multithreading.
- Strong fundamentals with respect to Data structures and Problem solving.
- Knowledge of Database Internals will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Operating System Internals is preferred.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!