We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Xamarin & UWP Team.
Our company helps developers become superheroes, and our team is responsible for two sets of UI components - UI for Xamarin and UI for Universal Windows Platform. Both suites help developers decrease the development time by providing rich and powerful components to handle common visualization scenarios. The UI for Xamarin suite help our clients build native Android, iOS, and UWP apps with a single C# codebase. The team uses C#, Objective C, and Java to build both native and Xamarin.Forms components.The team also develops and maintains the UI for Universal Windows Platform suite using C# and the latest platform updates.
Our customers are software developers, like us. They are continuously demanding top quality, clean and intuitive APIs; and we are continuously learning from them.
What will you do?
- Research and implement new functionalities and features
- Perform competitor research and prepare functional specifications
- Fix challenging bugs
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Think a lot about API design, backwards compatibility, and architecture conformance
- Write a lot of unit tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Work closely with other team members and roles, including: product managers, to specify the requirements; QA engineers, to produce functional tests; support engineers, to prepare documentation and help articles; designers, to create user-friendly and compelling designs.
- Work directly with customers to help get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be awesome learning experience.
What will you need?
- Solid experience with .NET and C#.
- Experience with Objective C and/or Java
- Solid knowledge of software design principles
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals
- Good written and verbal English
- Analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
We would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!