We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in client-side technologies to join our newly formed Kendo UI for React team. The team is responsible for the design, development and the successful delivery of a UI suite built native for React. Kendo UI for React will accompany sibling native suite for Angular and the classic Kendo UI for jQuery.
About the Product
Kendo UI is an HTML5 user interface framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. The framework comes with a library of 70+ UI widgets, an abundance of data-visualization gadgets, client-side data source, built-in MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) library. Kendo UI provides AngularJS and Bootstrap integration, and separate native UI toolkits for Angular and React.js are in the works.
What you’ll be focused on
- Participating in decisions for the overall architecture of the suite
- Design, development and delivery of UI components for React
- Participating in creation of support resources – demos and sample applications
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests for the components
What you need to be successful in this role
- Experience with React.js and accompanying libraries such as Redux, Flux or MobX
- Previous experience creating UI components (no matter the platform) is a plus
- Experience with a server-side technologies is a plus
In you are interested, apply now! We would be happy to meet you!