About the Role:
- Deploy, Manage, Optimise DataRPM Product deployments and environments (Public / Private Cloud and On-Premises)
- Troubleshoot DataRPM Software Platform when customer raises issues.
- Support development team, Data Science team in product delivery.
- Total Years of Experience: 4-6 years
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Science or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Well versed with Linux OS with hands on bash shell scripting knowledge. Preferably Ubuntu.
- Software development / Maintenance experience in Python / Java / Scala programming languages, with high degree of proficiency.
- 12+ months of working experience on distributed and parallel Python like Dask and/or Tensorflow / Apache Spark (Administration, Resource optimization, programming).
- 2+ years of working experience on Hadoop / big data platforms.
- Basic to moderate understanding of Data Science technologies, Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques is a big plus.
- Highly self-motivated, analytical. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience with large scale Production setups.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Experience in Jenkins & Docker is a plus
- Experience in deploying and scaling in cloud service providers like Azure / Google Cloud / AWS
So if you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast paced daily action of a start up world, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.