One of our latest acquisitions, DataRPM is hiring! We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
to join our Redwood City, CA office.**We are looking for experts in Java / Scala programming languages, with high degree of proficiency.Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualification:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve DataRPM Software Platform.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Total Years of Experience: 6-8+ years
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Science or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in Java / Scala programming languages, with high degree of proficiency.
- 18+ months of working experience on Apache Spark.
- 2+ years of working experience on Hadoop / big data platforms.
- Basic to moderate understanding of Data Science technologies & Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques.
- Highly self-motivated, analytical. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Exposure to Production setups.
- Good understanding and implementation experience of Software Design Patterns.
- Experience & Exposure to working with two or more of the following: web application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems.
- Exposure to Open Source Contributions.
So, if you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast paced daily action of a startup world, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.