About the Product
Progress Kinvey makes it easy for developers to setup, use and operate a serverless cloud backend for their web and mobile apps. They don't have to worry about connecting to various cloud services, setting up servers for their backend, or maintaining and scaling them.
In this role you will work on the Kinvey SDKs, providing developers essential building blocks to write their apps.
You love learning
Whether it’s a new stack, or a cutting edge new open source project, you love learning about new technologies that can help make a better platform.
You’re a team player
You are opinionated yet thrive in a collaborative environment; you bring your ideas and an open mind, not your ego, to brainstorming sessions. You enjoy providing technical advice to others.
You’re a good communicator
Whether it is in email, chat, voice, tickets, code comments, commit messages, or in person, you communicate well with other people.
- Own parts of the open source Kinvey JS SDKs (https://github.com/Kinvey/js-sdk) and develop new features working alongside highly experienced members of the team.
- Understand JS frameworks used for web and mobile apps, such as Angular, Vue, NativeScript, React-native etc. and help build Kinvey SDKs for developers using these frameworks.
- Participate in the design and implementation of problems related to caching architectures, data integrity, performance, security and API design.
- Participate in code and design reviews for all Kinvey SDKs – iOS, Android, JS and .NET.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design.
- Solid knowledge of databases, security and API design.
- Experience with NativeScript or equivalent cross-platform mobile JS technology.
- You’ve built SDKs for other developers.
- You've published apps and integrated with a cloud backend.
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.