About the product
AR VR is a newly started project within the Telerik DevTools division. Our main goal is to explore the XR (Extended Reality) space, demonstrate to businesses what’s the value in this new technology and solve the multiple development challenges that exist in this emerging space today.
We are on a mission to “Pave the way for our customers to build the business applications of tomorrow”.
- Actively contribute to the development of XR experiences using Unity3D & C#
- Understand businesses, their requirements and how different problems can be solved through XR
- Constantly improve the development workflow and codebase, focusing on quality, not quantity
- Participate in design and architectural decisions about product implementation
- Identify and develop reusable application blocks while building complete business applications
- Proven deep understanding of the C# language and the .NET framework
- Ability to solve complex algorithmic and architectural problems with maximum efficiency and quality
- Ability to ramp-up with new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
- Strive for excellence, embrace the thinking “Good is enemy of great”
Nice to Have
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience with any 3D modeling tool like Maya or 3D Studio max
- Some experience with game development and/or shaders, materials, meshes
- DirectX and/or OpenGL understanding
- Data visualization
- AI, ML
- Computer vision
- Data science
- Big data
Are you excited by this challenge? Apply now!