We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. If you enjoy being in the driver’s seat on delivering on business goals through strategic search engine optimization, we want to chat with you!
Our small, passionate, Sofia-based Demand Generation team responsible for driving a high velocity business for the Progress DevTools Team (Telerik and Kendo UI) is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join us in this challenging and rewarding mission.
Please note this is a maternity cover role with a duration of around 1.5 - 2 years.
As part of the team you will:
- Devise the SEO strategy and tactics to support the business goals through collaboration with the Product Marketing and Digital Marketing teams and be accountable for growing organic rankings, traffic and quality leads
- Drive the execution, alignment between stakeholders, in-depth analysis, reporting and results of the planned tactics (on-page SEO, link-building, website audits, keyword research, competitive analyses, technical SEO, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze the organic and referral’s traffic contribution to the demand generation funnel across products and regions to develop insights and make recommendations on growth opportunities and areas for optimization
- Be the advisor to the company on planning, creating, publishing, and promoting SEO-optimized content (type of content for the stage of the funnel, target keywords, on-page SEO, CTAs, link building, tracking and reporting, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Conversion Optimization team on continuous A/B testing of the landing pages with biggest potential for business impact
- Identify opportunities to drive higher quality leads in collaboration with the sales team, through monitoring lead volume, quality, conversion rates, etc.
You have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Proven track record of driving business results through SEO
- Experience with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs
- Hands on experience with optimizing content for search engines and relevant search terms
- Experience analyzing customer journeys, identifying opportunities to increase conversion rates from search engine and referral traffic, as well as rolling out and analyzing the results of A/B tests is a plus
- Experience collaborating with a sales team on improving lead quality is a plus
- Curiosity, self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Excellent English and communication skills
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy: Compensation
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
- And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!