We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Sales Operations Specialist in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
This position manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation and managing projects to help streamline existing sales processes and open new ones. The position is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. He/she also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Build a reporting package to help measure the internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales team and monitors adoption and usage
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments
- Working with Accounting, Finance, Legal, IT and Human Capital to provide assistance to drive projects to help the Sales Teams
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Ability to do 25% travel
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in sales operations-based role
- Sales experience a plus, though not required
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to consult and align with stakeholders
- Team Player
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytical initiatives
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!