We are Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Sales Engineer in Singapore.
In this role, you will be working hand in hand with our Sales team, our partners, and direct clients for our Sitefinity DXP Product. You will be defining and mapping technical requirements with Progress solutions in a manner that ties to the business requirements of customers and prospects. Ideally, your skillset and experience will be a blend of technical acumen and customer relationship building. You will be the trusted advisor both internally and within our customer and partner eco-system, offering appropriate technical enablement to support the selling process, providing insights on customer use cases, competitive offerings, and industry trends, and being the technical voice of the customer internally to help shape the product roadmap and strategy.
What you will be focused on:
- Understanding, documenting, and developing strategic plans for our partners' technical needs in the digital experience platform (DXP) space.
- Working alongside business development in creating technical solutions for prospective customers in large enterprise space
- Working to create and deliver compelling technical software demonstrations, Proofs-Of-Concept and working collaboratively with your International Presales peers and Product Development teams to produce exceptional technical solutions to our customers' business problems
- Building customized product demonstrations based on customers' specific needs including leading-edge tech such as mobile, data connectivity, CMS, DXP, web, IoT, and Chatbots
- Crafting and delivering online webinars, technical blog writing, and attending other regional and international marketing events
- Providing technical guidance to the local sales team, partners, and direct customers throughout the sales cycle
- Identifying and mapping customers' technical challenges and needs to design a customized selling strategy
- Working with clients to identify problems and suggest appropriate corrective measures in existing installations, to identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Positioning other products from the Progress portfolio of products and services throughout the sales cycle based on customer need
- Providing customers with up-to-date information about product roadmaps and working with Product Management to be the "voice of the customer."
- Building your own personal training plan to facilitate ongoing personal growth and professional development to enhance your own skills and marketability
- Work alongside strategic partners and customers, becoming their trusted advisor around their tailored technology strategy
- Background with a Systems Integrators, agency, or vendor, ideally in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Solid working knowledge of Cloud technology (Azure AWS etc.), certification in any cloud platform a benefit but not essential
- Focus on Digital Experience solutions
- Solution sales focused
- Tertiary qualification in IT, web design, or data analytics would be beneficial
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales-oriented presentations – full Demo2Win training will be provided
- Previous background in a technical customer-oriented position
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales-oriented presentations
- A self-driven personality who enjoys working with people and solving tangible business needs
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
If you're a self-sufficient person, who likes to think like an architect in terms of systems and processes; if you enjoy working collaboratively in an internationally dispersed and diverse team in a company recognized for its state of the art technology, then this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!