We’re Progress – we provide the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Sales Engineer - Italian & English speaking in Sofia.
The Sales Engineer is part of the Sales Organization and reports directly to the Sales Engineering Manager.
In this role, you will provide evaluation assistance of a technical nature to clients and partners interested in our Network Monitoring product line. You will be the domain expert in that field and will tackle challenging technical tasks. As an SME, your input will be sought after to drive the sales and enablement initiatives of the organization. You will collaborate with other areas in the business to expand your technical product skill, and act as the focal point for highly technical queries
Relevant Products: WUG - Network Monitoring Solution
Your area of responsibility:
- Set up and maintain a complete product lab environment to be used for demonstrations, proof of concepts, and technical workshops
- Use customer specifications to architect the solution and implement requirements via configuration and customization of the product
- Serve as a technical consultant for prospective customers and partners, providing technical assistance during their evaluation of our software including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Have a deep technical understanding of the product and be able to respond to installation, configuration, and customization requests from customers/partners
- Function as a customer advocate, communicating product feature requests and bug reporting to Technical Support, Product Management, and Product Development
- Build strong relationships with partner’s technical and development departments/teams to develop their technical expertise, and drive healthy collaboration with PRGS
- Continuously improve skills through self-study or participation in training sessions.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience with Enterprise network administration is mandatory
- MCSA/MCSE, CCNA/CCNP, CCDA/CCDP certification highly desired
- Experience with the following technologies and protocols would be advantageous: Network Monitoring tools, SNMP, WMI, Netflow, Protocol Analyzers,
- Ability to work pro-actively with a sales-oriented personality. Must be customer-driven, thrive on tight deadlines, and utilize innovation to navigate the sales process
- Deep technical understanding of relevant PRGS products, business drivers, emerging trends, and their impact on partners and clients
- Fluent in Italian
- Solid experience in technical sales, sales engineering, and possession of strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player and has experience in collaborating with teams across functions and geographies
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences are advantageous
- Ability to work with limited supervision; disciplined to maintain personal time management, manage risk, transparent communication with the manager, co-workers, external parties, and ability to solve problems.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience is desired
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!