Senior Renewals Sales (Team Lead) – IN
Office Location: Hyderabad,India
Responsible for leading a team to achieving Renewal Maintenance Sales within a specific set of accounts or territory. This role must have a good understanding of a typical software sales cycle, especially the buying behavior of a repeat customer, and good people management skill to lead a team in closing sales in a high volume/high transaction environment.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to achieve quota by communicate the value of maintenance to customers
- Develop advanced product knowledge and a thorough understanding of service offerings through on-going training and self-study.
- Ensure that the team maintain an updated sales forecast pipelines in SalesForce.com
- Communicate sales activity with management through regular reviews
- Work with remote management to provide onsite coaching to drive the appropriate matrix among team members
- Identify training needs of onsite team where applicable
- Guiding team in communicating value and identifying up-sell / cross-sell opportunities
- Preferably a degree holder
- At least 6 years experience in relation to renewals/sales business in the software or related industry.
- Has at least 2 years experience as team lead
- Detail oriented (quotes, proposals, etc..)
- Excellent verbal and good writing skills.
- Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
- An advantage if with experience in SFDC, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, or other financial modeling skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexible approaches to the business
- Must be willing to work in the time zone of the territory (typically 0900 – 1730 of AEDT or SGT)