Our team is working on a new modern GUI interface project, developed in React, as a single-page application emphasizing responsiveness. We have finished the dashboards, reports, scheduling, and topological network maps, and we are getting ready for the data analysis part.
The application is using the latest version of React. However, since the project has been running for some time, we will also encounter class-based components, so experience with such is welcome. For storing local data, we use react-context, and for storing data from the API, we use Redux (version 4), on top of which we have built our system to work with data collections (caching, data retrieval, etc.).
For styling, we use CSS-in-JS technology, specifically the styled-components library.
For working with charts, we use Canvas and the D3 library.
At the moment, other teams are gradually getting involved in creating the new GUI, so we need to train them. At the same time, we are planning more projects and connecting them using micro frontends.
Given the above, we are now looking for an experienced professional to help us with React development, designing new parts, and improving existing features. Ideally, they will also own the overall supervision of development in React and would be upskilling junior talent on the team.
- Knowledge of Redux and React context API
- Knowledge of working with GIT.
- Experience in designing projects based on React
- Experience in mentoring
- Very good level of English – spoken and written
What will be an advantage?
- Knowledge of backend technologies (PHP, Postgres)
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses