We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. We are now on the lookout for a Senior Program Support Specialist to join our Sales Team in Sofia.
The Senior Program Support Specialist will be working directly with the Program Manager within our EMEA Sales Organization. This is a key role for our organization’s business strategy, the goal of which is to accelerate our growth, drive solution adoption across our region and enhance our 2-tier channel capabilities. Acting as the Program Manager's right hand, you will be responsible for providing assurance on several aspects of the assigned programs: planning, coordination, and reporting. You also will need to be able to step in to chair program meetings where necessary and ensure all parties are prepared and delivering to agreed outcomes.
Your area of responsibility:
- Coordinate the planning and execution of several cross-functional initiatives, as part of the EMEA Sales Organization, including:
- Enhancing channel capabilities
- Customer retention and adoption of new solutions
- Partner Onboarding and Enablement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure assigned programs are effective and are progressing towards their objectives
- Assist with the preparation of program & training materials
- Organizing and Hosting Virtual events/Webinars/Workshops
- Prepare Monthly Newsletters for various internal and external communications
- Collect, analyze, and present data in the form of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to internal and external stakeholders on elements of the program and feedback to program participants
- Strong experience in project and/or program management
- Ability to engage confidently with project teams and stakeholders in order to identify opportunities and affect change to deliver relevant outcomes
- Team player with solid experience of collaborating with teams across functions and geographies in a virtual environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision; disciplined to maintain personal time management, manage risk, transparent communication with manager, co-workers, external parties, and ability to problem solve
- Ability to synthesize program performance data through analytical reports to inform management and help strategic decision-making
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to multi-task and handling high workloads
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and financial data analysis is a plus
- Background in Sales and/or Marketing Operations will be considered a plus
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm, and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!