We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are now on the lookout for Senior Program Manager. In this role, you will be working closely with the Progress Developer Tools Product and Engineering teams to ensure there is full alignment on strategy, goals, and milestones. You will be helping define program scope, create integrated plans, identify, and track dependencies and risks for products used by 3M+ developers across the globe. You will be proactively working with others to drive day-to-day program activities, development planning, execution, and risk assessments to meet overall program objectives for development projects. What you will do in this role:
This job will start as a remote (work-from-home) one but come January 2022, given local conditions allow, is expected to transition into a hybrid role - dividing time between our Sofia office and working remotely.
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Support Product and Engineering leadership to identify & build strategic initiatives that span across a cross-functional organization.
- Plan, direct, and track program schedules.
- Work with DevTools Product Development leadership to determine success criteria for program delivery.
- Manage and resolve issues across multiple teams or functions to ensure successful program delivery.
- Ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. Deliver well-organized, clear written materials with meaningful synthesis and recommendations (e.g. presentations, emails, etc.).
- Become an expert on DevTools BU Product Planning & Delivery process; train new team members or team members who are new to the process.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure successful program/products delivery.
- Fundamental knowledge of Software development processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of Agile principles and practice. (Experience with SAFe is an advantage)
- Experience collaborating and coordinating efforts internally or externally at all organizational levels.
- Experience building effective relationships, influencing, driving consensus, and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English across all levels of the organization - from engineers to executives.
- Track record of balancing multiple projects or programs at a time.
- Track record of taking vision or broad concept and then developing structured plans, actions and measurable metrics.
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy and enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:Compensation
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!