About The Product:
Empowering applications with enterprise data is our passion here at Progress DataDirect. We offer cloud and on-premises data connectivity solutions across Relational, NoSQL, Big Data and SaaS data sources. Performance, reliability and security are at the heart of everything we design. This is why Progress DataDirect is the trusted vendor for 350+ ISVs and 10000+ enterprises for all their analytics, integration and data management needs.
About The Team:
You’ll be a valued member of the data connectivity product team to help define the WHO, the WHY and the HOW of these products acting as the voice of the market, the partner and customer. You’ll team with product management, R&D, demand generation and Sales to execute a winning GTM strategy selling to enterprise organizations and establishing and supporting OEM partnerships.
About the Role:
GTM Project Management: Manage the cross-functional execution of the overall business GTM for data connectivity solutions, working with key teams to set, monitor and achieve financial and market share objectives.
This includes market segmentation, persona definition, channel strategy, demand gen strategy, pricing promotions, and other standard GTM initiatives.
Messaging & Positioning: Support the creation of differentiated product positioning and messaging, value props, use cases, and associated content to be leveraged globally by sales, marketing and partners.
Digital Strategy: Track, measure and drive organic and paid web traffic for increased optimization.
Product launch: Define and drive cross-functional launch for new multiple product releases throughout the year
Case Study Delivery; Own the prioritization and delivery of most compelling case studies globally that support key sales plays by interacting closely with Sales and Customer Success.
Enablement: Be a data connectivity solutions subject matter expert, helping to develop and deliver sales playbooks, sales decks, tools, and materials for the global sales teams
Event Support: Support events team in execution of key tradeshows and conferences throughout the year including defining messaging, signage, promotions, speaking ops, staffing and more
- Knowledge of databases, cloud and analytics is required
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with high comfort level speaking on webinars and conferences
- Demonstrated history of creating effective content to support buyers journey and funnel conversion
- Demonstrated history of ability to refine content to support sales enablement effectiveness
- Collaborative, results-driven, self-starter and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Self-motivated, inquisitive about the market and emerging trends and an ability to carefully listen to and act on customer feedback
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across diverse backgrounds
- 2-4 years product marketing experience
- 1-2 years database, cloud and analytics technology experience
- Willingness to travel globally 25%
- BS or BA in IT, communications, or tech-centric degrees ideal
- MBA a plus
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!