As Senior Product Marketing Manager for Progress DataRPM Anomaly Detection and Prediction Solutions for the Industrial IoT (IIoT), you will be the leader on the team responsible for telling the world the story of how we help organizations in asset heavy industries break down barriers for analyzing and monetizing sensor data. You’ll be responsible for presenting our solutions in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You'll rapidly conceive and develop innovative marketing strategies and programs to scale current vectors for adoption and identify new product market fits. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively message and communicate with target personas in their language, across data science and operations is crucial. We are looking for a creative and quantitative thinker with experience delivering winning marketing strategies in the IIoT market. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques for messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, content marketing strategies, sales enablement, and market intelligence.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Lead product marketing for Progress DataRPM including messaging and positioning - translating technical features into customer benefits.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our solutions’ features and benefits.
- Rapidly curate and create compelling content in support of the buyer’s journey to articulate the benefits of our services to the world (e.g. case studies, product videos, ROI tools, website copy, blog posts, webinars, etc.).
- Create sales enablement messaging, positioning, and sales tools
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our service.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to feature adoption and usage.
- Manage competitive intelligence and transform insights into battle cards and actionable sales motions for the field.
- Work with product team to lead industry analyst program to continue to position and differentiate Progress DataRPM.
- Be sales and marketing’s voice on the product team, providing cognitive anomaly detection and prediction insights for roadmap planning.
- 3+ years of experience in the IIoT market in data science, engineering, product marketing, and/or product management. Experience with data science tools are a plus.
- Agile approaches to iterate and identify new problem/solution and product/market fits.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Establish credibility with target personas through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Experience with market and competitive analysis and developing.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects
Progress DataRPM offers an award-winning cognitive anomaly detection and prediction (CADP) solutions for the Industrial IoT. The patented platform automates predictive modeling & anomaly detection, leveraging proprietary Meta Learning capabilities, autonomous AI and automated Machine Learning to increase quality, accuracy and timeliness of equipment failure predictions, in order to take corrective action and prevent unplanned downtime and unplanned maintenance. The Progress DataRPM solution enables many of the worlds’ leading manufacturers to predict and prevent asset failures, and increase yields, productivity and efficiencies to generate multimillion dollar annual savings per client.
Progress DataRPM is a Cognitive-First company on a mission to revolutionize Industry 4.0 and the way we approach delivering more than just basic visualization & BI tools, putting Cognitive Anomaly Detection, Predictions & Prescriptions into the hands that can make real differences. We believe that revolution can be brought only by challenging the entrenched convention on all fronts and be on the constant pursuit of easier, faster, smarter and better ways of doing things. This is the guiding principle in everything that we do.
If you have a passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future at the leading edge of technological development, enjoy working in an environment that kindles innovation & unbridled creativity while challenging conventionality and the status quo, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast-paced daily action of the startup world yet under the tutelage, distribution and reach of a major public Nasdaq-listed company, you are one of us and we look forward to working, learning and developing with you.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!