As Product Marketing Manager, Senior for Progress Kinvey, you will be part of a team responsible for telling the world the story of how we help global organizations deliver digital app experiences via our serverless cloud backend. You’ll work in a an agile environment that operates at the speed of a startup. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing strategies and programs across the buyer’s journey. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. We are looking for a creative and quantitative thinker with experience delivering winning marketing strategies in the enterprise application development space. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques for messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, content marketing strategies, sales enablement, and market intelligence.
The Product Marketing Manager, Senior will:
- Lead product marketing for Progress Kinvey including messaging and positioning - translating technical features into customer benefits.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our services features and benefits.
- Create compelling content in support of the buyer’s journey to articulate the benefits of our services to the world (e.g. case studies, product videos, ROI tools, website copy, blog posts, webinars, etc.).
- Create sales enablement messaging, positioning, and sales tools
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our service.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to feature adoption and usage.
- Manage competitive intelligence and transform insights into battle cards and actionable sales motions for the field.
- Work with product team to lead industry analyst program to continue to position and differentiate Progress Kinvey.
- Be sales and marketing’s voice on the product team, providing healthcare market insights for roadmap planning.
- 5+ years of experience in the enterprise application development space in product marketing or product management. Experience with web/mobile development, API management, Low-Code/No-Code platforms, and Big Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP) are a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Agile approaches to iterate and identify new problem/solution and product/market fits.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Establish credibility with target personas through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with market and competitive analysis and developing.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!