We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Kendo UI product line, working in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
The Senior Product Marketing Manager possesses a unique blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. The right candidate will be passionate about spending time in the market to understand its problems and find innovative solutions for the broader markets that Progress intends to capture. An energetic, strategic thinker with a bias towards action and results will enjoy a successful career on our product marketing team.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Lead our product marketing efforts for all Telerik and Kendo products, as well as owning Kendo UI product line – Kendo UI for jQuery, Kendo UI for Angular, Kendo UI for Vue and KendoReact
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plans, personas, positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Deliver high impact results to drive the company's top line growth
- Build high performing, bold, committed team. Foster collaborative approach that pushes boundaries
- Collaboration with various teams including sales, demand generation, developer relations, product management and others
- Owning our personas and messaging – be the voice of the customer, constantly communicate with clients and shape up the personas and messaging
- Drive our content strategy for educating the market and acquiring new business.
- Liaison with the global sales team to ensure the needs of the sales team are being met
- Partner closely with Sales team, drive sales enablement approach and create enablement content that will have a impact on bookings.
- Develop and maintain battle cards for key market segments
- Conduct regular market research and define market sizing.
- Gather and own competitor intelligence and leverage that for our campaigns.
- Subject matter expert to ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with the needs of the market
- Creates strategic partnerships with key community or customer representatives.
- Ability to travel for conferences
- Extensive experience in the enterprise software industry
- Significant and successful track record in both hands-on product marketing and leadership roles in the enterprise software industry – experience with .NET and JS technologies and frameworks is a plus
- Deep expertise in digital marketing
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, their expectations, opinions, and feedback on multiple projects at all times.
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and creating recommendations, strategies, and outputs based on that research.
- Proven success in fast-paced, global environments.
- Excellent communication, decision making, and prioritization capabilities
- Outcome oriented and data driven
- Experience in crafting both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences.
- Create presentations, web pages, brochures, digital and offline marketing collateral, sales enablement tools and other materials tailored to resonate with multiple personas.
- Experience in FinTech would be considered a plus but not required
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!