About the Team:
The Kinvey Technical Support team is part of a worldwide organization with team members in North America, Bulgaria and India. We are now on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Kinvey Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kinvey for building mobile and web applications under tight deadlines. The Technical Support Engineer at Kinvey is a highly technical position. The Kinvey end users are software developers, meaning the problems that they need solved are not very different than the problems that you would need to solve if you are a software developer yourself. You'll be a full member of our technical staff, working closely with the product development teams, contributing to the future of our product.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but is best motivated by solving real problems for real people. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges, driven by real-world problems.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Owning designated issues submitted by customers and making sure the problem is solved in the best possible way
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, knowledge base, bug database, and community forums
- Running projects provided by customers to reproduce, diagnose and possibly workaround issues
- Fixing smaller customer-facing product issues
- Escalating customer issues to the product team
- Logging product defects and feature requests while properly gathering the required context
- Participating in knowledge capturing (creating and updating knowledge resources - product demos, KBs and technical articles, documentation)
- Communicating clearly with customers and setting the right expectations
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems with 6-9 years’ experience, or MS with 5-8 years’ experience, or equivalent experience or degree
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Experience debugging software that has been created by other people.
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- Technical background in native or cross-platform mobile development is a plus
- Experience in working with any BaaS product is a plus
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
- You have built a mobile application.
- You have seen or used Kinvey in either a personal or professional capacity
- You have experience making internally facing dashboards using Kibana or other centralized logging tools.
- Experience with Postman or other REST tools.
- Experience with the Freshdesk CRM
- Experience with the Jira issue tracker
:- 8 pm IST to 5 am IST