We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Manager, Sales for our WhatsUp Gold product group in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
With a focus exclusively on new business development, the Senior Sales Manager is commercially minded, has strong sales and social skills and is passionate to close deals with net new customers. The Senior Sales Manager will have unlimited access to any client within the territory, regardless of the size or the vertical, having the opportunity and expectation to close deals that can go up to 7-digit revenue in size. Opportunity to establish relationships and win business with a variety of clients, including some of the biggest companies present on the market.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Lead a team of highly motivated inside sales representatives to drive revenue/growth from Net New & Existing customers for our growth products.
- Collaborate with field Sales Director with emphasis on focus/target accounts.
- Provide detailed and accurate forecast at the team level in North America for the month and quarter.
- Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff.
- Assist team in high value opportunities and negotiations.
- Collaborate productively with Marketing, other sales team members, Product Management and Sales Management to deliver on growth.
- Help customers by providing insights on trends and issues, demonstrating business impacts and outlining effective solutions.
- Monitor and evaluate market trends in efforts to better present the benefits of our software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, Computer Science or equivalent
- Sales management experience w/ prior rep experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to travel at times once safe to do such
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!