We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Inside Sales Representative for our Sitefinity product group in our Burlington, MA location. Please note that due to current pandemic office shut down, this role will start remotely, however once we reopen safely in 2021 (date TBD) the role will then transition into the Burlington MA office accordingly. Candidates must be local to that office from the beginning.JOB SUMMARY:
With the customers in mind, the Inside Sales Rep achieves targeted quota through managing inbound communications across a broad array of media with the express expectation of creating, qualifying and closing revenue opportunities focused on Sitefinity CMS and leveraging the entire Progress portfolio of products, solutions, services and/or workflow knowledge, resources, systems and processes. In addition, proactive outbound calling, chat, email and demonstrations will aid in achievement of your targets. As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of evaluating each current and potential customer and identifying needs for our products.
Progress Americas team is not an ordinary team, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful teams - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retain and surround ourselves by the most talented individuals. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Handle existing accounts, including processing orders, handling contract negotiations, upselling when appropriate, and expanding accounts when opportunities present themselves
- Prospect into new accounts, identify, create and close Sitefinity CMS Opportunities.
- Implement sales strategies and specific Account Plans that demonstrate the ability to resolve customer's business challenges and to identify opportunities resulting in quota attainment.
- Generate revenue/bookings through cross-selling and/or upselling from existing customer base and new accounts.
- Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms and all products to apply towards quota attainment.
- Identify and secure good relationships with the key decision maker(s)
- Track all interactions in Salesforce.com and provide an accurate sales forecast
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales environment, preferably in an Account Manager capacity. This role is handling existing accounts/partners and new business development. CMS industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate CMS capabilities to prospects and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Business preferred but not required
- Ability to speak comfortably with clients in a variety of different mediums
- Ability to travel to client location when required.
- A good understanding and experience in the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams spread worldwide
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!