We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Inside Sales executive in our Cognitive Team.
About the Role:
The Senior Inside Sales Executive is responsible for qualifying new business by phone, email and social media channels and setting up Qualified Appointments for Sales Closing Reps. As the first point of contact with prospective customers, the Business Development Representative has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Progress technology and expertise.
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Effectively put a sales cadence in place to qualify and covert leads into paying customers. Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all activity
- Meet process driven sales model, which includes prospecting activities and qualifying leads through a BANT approach
- Uncover customer needs using a solution sales approach & be comfortable demo’ing the solution offering via web meetings, as required
- Experience working with senior technology and business leaders to understand their needs
- Identify customer need that is mapped to an existing Feature Set
- Lead technical discovery sessions and build rapport with prospects, while gleaning deep insights into their business and environment
- Lead product demos presented via web meetings.
- 80% of Leads will be in US Time Zones
- Must be willing to work in US time zones [IST 6 30 PM to 3 30 AM ]
You will be person who has:
- Atleast 2 years of software development experience preferably web technologies
- Technical software product sales experience
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies within the .NET platform (ASP.NET, WPF, C#)
- Understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, and Waterfall is nice, but not required
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to interact with developers, architects, business owners, and end users
- Ability to gracefully handle and address customer questions and issues on the fly and to be innovative in solving customer challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent and 4+ years of successful track record in end to end sales cycle targets
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to drive business independently
- Demonstrated over achievement of past goals
- Solid working knowledge of SalesForce.com / PC Tools
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong phone, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Motivation to achieve sales targets/goals & comfortable with a quota-based variable compensation
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy :
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave , Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!