We are looking for Information developers to join the OpenEdge team. The team is responsible for developing customer-facing documentation and training content and videos
- Leverage product and domain knowledge to identify and analyze documentation requirements for the assigned teams.
- Develop customer-facing documentation and training content and videos that includes developer guides, user guides, administrator guides, web-based training courses, instructor-led training courses, assessment exams, and user assistance videos.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the writing principles & processes and superior writing skills in practice
- Demonstrate the ability to own, maintain, estimate, scale and address documentation needs as an individual contributor
- A quick, on-the-job learner, who can understand our products & technology to contribute in a meaningful manner
- Follow and contribute to company content development standards and library of terms; develop content with approved templates, guidelines, and best practices; suggest process efficiencies and improvements; participate in peer reviews.
What You need to be successful in this role:
- A degree in English / Mass Communication & Journalism or Any degree
- Three - five years of technical writing experience
- A fundamental understanding of technologies like Java, Databases and AppServers required.
- Capacity to quickly adopt process and tooling to produce a variety of content formats
- Ability to work well both independently and within a strong, collaborative, Agile team environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills