If you love telling stories in a compelling manner and know how to use that skill to attract and engage prospects and turn them into loyal customers, we want to chat with you! Our small, passionate, Sofia-based Demand Generation team responsible for driving a high-velocity business for the Progress DevTools division (Telerik and Kendo UI) is looking for a Senior Inbound Marketing Specialist to join us in this challenging and rewarding mission.
As part of the team you will:
- Be the on-team expert for various inbound channels, such as Blog, SEO, Social, etc.
- Create copy for all channels used to amplify demand generation programs and conversion of leads in those channels
- Drive the Telerik Blog as a channel for generating brand awareness and demand for our products—from subscription management, content schedule, and publication, to on-page SEO and inbound and outbound amplification and performance analysis
- Track and analyze content’s contribution to the demand generation funnel by type of content, audience, topic, etc. and feed that information to the stakeholders responsible for generating content
- Be the advisor to the company on planning, creating and publishing content for generating optimal results (the type of content for the stage of the funnel, title, CTAs, tracking, and reporting, etc.)
- Own the Progress Telerik & Kendo UI social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube) to drive engagement with the brands and products—you'll be crafting and posting messages, doing social listening and community management, as well as tracking and reporting on KPIs
You have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Polished writing skills and expertise in creating copy that engages and converts for different marketing channels: landing pages, banner ads, emails, social media, etc.
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and how to create content that attracts and moves leads from one stage of the journey to another
- Knowledge of the KPIs related to content performance measurement, what impacts them and how to improve them
- Hands on experience in optimizing content for search engines and the relevant search terms the business is trying to optimize for (on page SEO, internal and external linking, etc.)
- Experience working in a global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Curiosity, self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Excellent English and communication skills
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply now, we would be happy to talk to you!