We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Front-end Developer in our Kinvey team.
At Kinvey, we are building a platform that makes it possible for mobile and web developers to never have to worry about building and operating a backend. Our customers are engineers like you. They choose our platform because they want to focus on what matters most - the User Experience - and they leave the backend to us.
In this highly technical role, you will be responsible for building the user interface that configures and manages the Kinvey backend services. The Front-end Developer at Kinvey is a software engineer who is focused on front-end development. You will be working alongside a team of experienced backend developers and UX designers. You will be responsible for building the UI for new product features, fixing UI bugs, improving UI performance and keeping pace with technology on the front-end side.
Large part of the Kinvey front-end web application is currently implemented using Ember. We are looking to switch to a different, more popular framework. As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will have a leading part in this initiative and be able to make decisions regarding technology and implementation.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
Any of the following would make you stand out:
- Solid experience in HTML/CSS and creating cross-browser, cross-device layouts
- Experience with automation frameworks (Grunt/Gulp) and CSS preprocessors
- Experience in web application development
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Experience with Ember
- Contributor/owner of open source projects
- Experience building mobile apps
- Experience working on developer-focused products
- Experience building large-scale, rich, interactive, web interfaces
- Experience with server technologies (Node.js, ASP.NET, PHP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What we offer in return:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!