We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Executive Assistant in our Burlington, MA location.JOB SUMMARY:
In this dynamic role the selected candidate will provide high energy, proactive and efficient senior administrative support to our General Manager of the Developer Tools business unit and our VP-Corporate Marketing, along with their teams. This position is critical to enabling these executives to be as efficient and effective as possible in their roles, and to maintaining a well-running team and a positive and productive team working environment. The key to success in supporting two teams with different needs is the person’s ability to be flexible depending on the service you are providing. The position will require exceptional organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills, as well as critical thinking and a proactive approach to solve problems in a fast-paced environment. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Attend leadership weekly meetings, including creating notes, follow up actions, and log of topics for future
- Organize agenda and content for all-hands meetings, coordinate speakers for this meeting and other speaker series for the organization
- Maintain SharePoint Site for team files
- Team event planning, including planning/set up, materials preparation, and coordinating with catering, facilities, and IT to drive the logistics for the events
- Team communications – work with executives to design and execute communications with the organization.
- Handling/updating distribution lists for Marketing and Developer Tools teams
- Executive expenses submission
- Equipment purchasing for team
- Travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Come up with ideas for team-building events and activities to create a positive and collaborative team environment
- Coordinate office moves with facilities/IT groups
- Executive 1:1 scheduling and coordination at major events
- Can contribute as a part of the team organizing and running Progress virtual and in person events
- Experience in both in person and virtual team building
- Assist GM & VP Marketing by assisting with facilitation of critical companywide projects
- Other support as needed for CEO staff team including coverage for other assistants during vacations, etc.
- Other tasks as needed by the teams
- Prior experience in executive administrative support positions, preferably in technology companies
- Strong knowledge of word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proactive, complete self-starter who finds ways to continually make their role and contribution more valuable. Brings new ideas to the table and volunteers to take on new responsibilities.
- Very organized and detail-oriented, makes sure no detail slips through the cracks
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and sensitive situations with the utmost discretion
- Great judgement and common sense
- Highly professional behavior at all times; exhibits and brings calm in stressful situations
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization
- Natural ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, other executive admins, and senior executives.
- Positive, upbeat and energetic personality. Always assumes the best in others and strives to help.
- Comfortable being the face of the organization to customers, partners, analysts and other external parties
- Superior interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and thorough manner to a broad range of people, gaining their respect, understanding, commitment and support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!