We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Enterprise Account Manager for our Chef product group working out of your home office in the New York city area.JOB SUMMARY:
Our Chef Software group is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. This group has sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
With our Chef Software group, we develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We’re writing the rules of the cloud -- rules the world’s top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use every day have infrastructure built, deployed, secured and ran with our code.
You will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with your clients, measured through revenue growth, retention and relationship health. This is a strategic role working with our key customers, key target accounts, and Chef’s internal teams, and has central importance to our ongoing success as a company. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Focused on establishing, maintaining and growing broad and deep relationships within each customer account
- Anticipate, identify and meet your customers’ needs
- Develop advanced account strategies that drive success through delivering value and insight relevant and unique to each customer
- Facilitate executive meetings that measure progress and business impact
- Motivate and mobilize customers and cross functional partners through diplomatic collaboration and unambiguous communication
- See conflict as opportunity and can assess situations and find common ground quickly
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating multiple resources
- Uncover opportunity through analysis, inquisitiveness and a deep understanding of your customer’s business including initiatives and drivers and aligning those to solutions
- Manage sales and renewal processes through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Sales
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high-level of complexity, focus and intensity.
- Driven to exceed revenue and renewal targets
- Know how to get things done through formal channels and informal networks
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!