We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Enterprise Account Manager in either our Morrisville NC or our Alpharetta GA locations.JOB SUMMARY
The Enterprise Account Manager for the Southeast maintains and expands relationships within our strategically important, largest customers. The Account Executive is responsible for selling the Progress portfolio of solutions utilizing a coordinated sales approach with Progress’ inside and field sales teams. This extended team is driven to a common goal within a set number of named account and a given territory. The mission is to broaden the reach of all named accounts to ensure the Progress foothold across the entire segment. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Responsible for selling the complete Progress solution, products, and services within an assigned list of focused Named Accounts
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners where applicable
- Focus on top tier accounts and collaborate with Inside Sales teams and channel partners to ensure complete coverage of entire account portfolio.
- Responsibility to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Drive adoption and identify new opportunities in assigned territory
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate Progress to a more strategic position
- Match the Progress solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Develop and manage a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners, develop a collaborative account planning and enable channel partners to be an extension of Progress sales force.Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Usage of Sales Force CRM for all activities and account/territory management
- Ability to mobilize resources and develop pipeline for the given territory in collaboration with marketing
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
- Extensive experience in related software industry including being in a selling role to enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Must have experience in selling a ‘platform” as a solution within an account such as ERP, CRM, Apps, and SAAS, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- Proven track record of meeting or overachieving quotas
- Ability to travel 50% or more (once safe to do such)
- Ideal candidate will live in the Atlanta, GA or Raleigh/Durham, NC areas
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!