Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
If you get excited crafting email campaigns that stand out in people’s cluttered inboxes and consider yourself a master of the art of nurturing prospects along the buyer’s journey and marketing funnel, we want to chat with you!
Our passionate, Sofia-based Demand Generation team, responsible for driving a high velocity business for the Progress DevTools products (Telerik and Kendo UI), is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join us in this challenging and rewarding mission.
Please, note that this is a temporary maternity cover role with an approximate duration of 1 year.
As part of the team you will:
- Devise the email marketing strategy and tactics to support the business goals through collaboration with the Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing Operations teams
- Be accountable for nurturing leads through the buyer’s journey and marketing funnel and own the MAL to MQL and MQL to Won conversion rates from email
- Drive the execution, alignment between stakeholders, in-depth analysis, reporting and results of the planned tactics and work on continuous optimizations
- Be the advisor to the company on email marketing best practices for generating optimal results (copy, subject lines, CTAs, length, words to avoid for deliverability, sender names, send dates and time of day, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to drive higher quality leads in collaboration with the sales team, through monitoring lead volume, quality, conversion rates, etc.
- Prepare an onboarding plan and onboard new team mates on the email channel job requirements and needs
You have experience in the following areas:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role with proven track record of driving business results through email marketing campaigns
- Excellent written, communication and copywriting skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems – preferably Oracle, Eloqua and Salesforce - is a plus
- Strong understanding of international email requirements like GDPR laws and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing and cross-divisional processes and relationship needs
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure email programs
- Curiosity, self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Experience working in a global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym onsite
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!