We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. If you enjoy being in the driver’s seat on delivering on business goals through strategic search engine optimization, we want to chat with you!
If you get excited crafting email campaigns that stand out in people’s cluttered inboxes and consider yourself a master of the art of nurturing prospects along the buyer’s journey and marketing funnel, we want to chat with you!
Our passionate, Sofia-based Demand Generation team, responsible for driving a high-velocity business for the Progress DevTools products (Telerik and Kendo UI), is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join us in this challenging and rewarding mission.
As part of the team you will:
You have experience in the following areas:
- Plan the email marketing strategy and tactics to support the business goals through collaboration with the Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing Operations teams
- Be accountable for nurturing leads through the buyer’s journey and marketing funnel and own the MAL to MQL and MQL to Won conversion rates from email
- Drive the execution, alignment between stakeholders, in-depth analysis, reporting and results of the planned tactics and work on continuous optimizations
- Be the advisor to the company on email marketing best practices for generating optimal results (copy, subject lines, CTAs, length, words to avoid for deliverability, sender names, send dates and time of day, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to drive higher quality leads in collaboration with the sales team, through monitoring lead volume, quality, conversion rates, etc.
- Proven track record of driving business results through email marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication (written/ verbal) and copywriting skills in English
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems – preferably Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce - is a plus
- Strong understanding of international email requirements like GDPR laws and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing and cross-divisional processes and relationship needs
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure email programs
- Curiosity, self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy: Compensation
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
- And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!