We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Own and drive all Demand Gen activities for Progress Cognitive product group
- Conceptualize and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts, SEO, SEM, retargeting, content syndication, and live events.
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement
- Work with external agency resources to manage PPC and social media lead-gen.
- Produce campaign recap summaries (conversion rates, webinar registrants, email campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate marketing qualified leads for sales.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates.
- Drive creative processes, database strategies, program execution and measure the success of these activities.
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to set goals and measure effectiveness of Business Development Representatives.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in Demand Generation, specifically in SaaS or Enterprise Software preferred
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and scaling new products
- Track record of success managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based on findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance, marketing, sales, etc. in order to drive accountable lifts in revenue
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!