We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Demand Generation Specialist, working in either our Burlington MA or Morrisville NC offices. For the right candidate we will also consider those that can work remotely in the US.JOB SUMMARY
Data is exploding. Digital devices are proliferating. Interfaces are taking new forms. Everything must be connected. Developers need to deliver more sophisticated apps, faster than ever before. This is where Progress shines. Progress has always delivered the platform and tools that organizations need to develop and deploy mission-critical business applications. As the types of devices and types of interfaces on which applications run proliferate, the number of systems that need to be connected rises, and the amount of data that needs to be harnessed continues to skyrocket, organizations are looking for a modern platform that will enable them to quickly and easily develop and deliver tomorrow’s applications. Progress customers span the globe and include thousands of companies that build their business application offerings on Progress, and tens of thousands of organizations using Progress to build their own mission-critical applications.
We’re looking for someone to join our Demand Generation team and support everything from strategic planning to execution. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your efforts, come join us.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE ROLE:
- Own and drive all Demand Gen activities reporting to the Global VP of Demand Gen and Field Marketing.
- Conceptualize, manage and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts, SEO, SEM, retargeting, content syndication, social media and live events
- Work with sales daily to manage, measure, and optimize the marketing and sales process
- Rigorously manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increases and funnel optimization
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Produce campaign recap summaries with respect to conversion rates and ROI and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Drive creative processes, database strategies, program executions and measure the success of these activities
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making
- Collaborate with participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing management
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Experience in demand generation experience in cloud-based enterprise software
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and scaling new products
- Prior software industry experience marketing to developers; Experience with SaaS based marketing solutions a plus
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing integrated campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Team player who can work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance, marketing, sales, etc. to drive accountable lifts in revenue
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Relentlessly data driven; focus on funnel optimization and optimization of the sales and marketing process
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!