Data is exploding. Digital devices are proliferating. Interfaces are taking new forms. Everything must be connected. Developers need to deliver more sophisticated apps, faster than ever before. This is where Progress shines. Progress has always delivered the platform and tools that organizations need to develop and deploy mission-critical business applications. As the types of devices and types of interfaces on which applications run proliferate, the number of systems that need to be connected rises, and the amount of data that needs to be harnessed continues to skyrocket, organizations are looking for a modern platform that will enable them to quickly and easily develop and deliver tomorrow’s applications. Progress customers span the globe and include thousands of companies that build their business application offerings on Progress, and tens of thousands of organizations using Progress to build their own mission-critical applications.
Progress Kinvey High Productivity App Dev Platform is our strategic growth product portfolio and we’re looking for someone to its lead Demand Generation, from strategic planning to execution. You can appreciate the pace and excitement of a being in a “start-up” business while enjoying the benefits of working for a stable, publicly traded company. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your efforts, come join us.
About the Role:
- Own and drive all Demand Gen activities reporting to the Global VP of Demand Gen and Field Marketing.
- Use growth hacking mentality to rapidly scale sales of a cutting edge, cloud native application development platform
- Conceptualize, manage and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts, SEO, SEM, retargeting, content syndication, social media and live events
- Work with sales daily to manage, measure, and optimize the marketing and sales process
- Rigorously manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increases and funnel optimization
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Produce campaign recap summaries with respect to conversion rates and ROI and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Drive creative processes, database strategies, program executions and measure the success of these activities
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making
- Manage a small team with the possibility of team growth in the future
- Collaborate with participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing management
- At least 5 -7 yrs. of demand generation experience in cloud-based enterprise software
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and scaling new products
- Prior software industry experience marketing to developers; Experience with mobile application development or machine learning products a plus
- Player-coach manager who can provide strategic guidance, leadership, and coaching for high performance.
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing integrated campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Team player who can work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance, marketing, sales, etc. to drive accountable lifts in revenue
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Relentlessly data driven; focus on funnel optimization and optimization of the sales and marketing process
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!