We’re Progress - we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. We are looking for Senior Demand Generation Manager - Asia Pacific & Japan for our Singapore location
- In collaboration with the regional Sales Directors across the APJ region, creates a marketing activity plan that includes execution of the global go to market initiatives and aligns to the regional sales strategies
- Develops plans needed to amplify, localize and create demand generation campaigns
- Responsible for initiation, execution, management and measurement of local marketing activities. Including, but not limited to email campaigns, account-based marketing for cross sell, partner marketing planning and co-funding, digital marketing, events, social media activity, advertising
- Supporting the region to retain existing customers, expand within the base, upsell and cross-sell as well as new customer recruitment
- Ensure lead follow up in region
- Manage local lead follow up including one business development resource and scope to grow as needed
- Provides updates and takes inputs as a member of the region’s senior management team.
- Owns the quality of the regional customer and partner contact database.
- Is accountable for the marketing budget for APJ and allocation to the subregions, ensuring the spend is aligned to the regional objectives
Skills and experience:
- Business/Marketing IT degree
- 5+ years demand generation experience
- Experience in marketing Digital Experience or Marketing technology preferred
- Proven experience of demand generation tactics (evidence of integrated campaigns that have ended in new deals)
- Knowledge of marketing technologies such as Salesforce.com, and Eloqua
- Approachable and able to successfully collaborate with sales and international marketing teams
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying mission-critical business applications. Progress empowers enterprises and ISVs to build and deliver cognitive-first applications, that harness big data to derive business insights and competitive advantage. Progress offers leading technologies for easily building powerful user interfaces across any type of device, a reliable, scalable and secure backend platform to deploy modern applications, leading data connectivity to all sources, and award-winning predictive analytics that brings the power of machine learning to any organization. Over 1700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and 2 million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!