We are looking for experts in machine learning to drive DataRPM’s product innovation to execute our vision of delivering a Cognitive Predictive Maintenance Solution for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
DataRPM (A Progress Company) is an award-winning and the leading cognitive predictive maintenance platform for Industrial IoT. DataRPM platform automates data science leveraging the next frontier in machine learning known as meta-learning, which is machine learning on machine learning. The platform increases prediction quality and accuracy by over 300% in 1/30th the time and resources delivering 30% in cost savings or revenue growth for business problems around predicting asset failures and issues with yield/efficiency/quality of the output from assets.
DataRPM is on a mission to revolutionize the Industrial Analytics world. We believe that revolution can be brought only by challenging the convention on all fronts and be on constant pursuit of easier, faster and better ways of doing things. This is the guiding principle in everything that we do.
If you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast-paced daily action, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.
- Interact with customers to understand their Predictive Maintenance requirements and their data.
- Help customer map the requirements and transform the data as needed to solve using DataRPM’s Cognitive Predictive Maintenance platform.
- Design and implement a solution to the customer’s problem using the data science recipes on the DataRPM Platform.
- Customize or create new data science recipes as needed to cater to the customer’s requirements.
- Work with the customer’s data science teams, train and support them as required.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, customer support & operations, sales, marketing and management.
- Be a thought leader and technology evangelist and collaborate with marketing to promote DataRPM technology leadership in creative ways in online and offline channels.
- 8+ years of experience with background in building predictive models with at least 3+ years of experience in interacting directly with customers in one or more of Discreet Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Power / Energy / Utilities and Travel & Transportation.
- Experience in predictive analytics in one or more fields of Predictive Maintenance / Asset Performance Analytics working with Sensor based data is required.
- Knowledge in one or more areas of time series analysis, anomaly detection, signal processing, sequence-based predictive modeling is required.
- Experience in areas of feature engineering, normalization, regularization, model optimization, hyper-parameter tuning is required.
- Experience with Deep Learning/Neural Networks particularly with Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) like Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) Network or Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU) Network with applications in time-series data is a big plus.
- Good experience with data preparation and data quality.
- Solid programming experience in Python or Scala or Java.
- Knowledge of Spark, Spark ML / Spark MLlib and/or Tensorflow is highly desired.
- Knowledge of data visualization is a plus.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have a strong desire to aggressively learn and seek out new relevant technologies.
- Doctorate / Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Statistics / Mathematics or equivalent.