We are looking for experts in machine learning to drive Progress product innovation in cognitive App dev strategy and execute our vision of delivering an Automated Data Science platform for predictive maintenance for the industrial internet of things (IoT).
- Be a part of the Product team that is defining the Cognitive-first Application Development platform and help drive adoption of machine learning technologies as a part of that team.
- Build and apply data science recipes for large scale solutions for solving problems in predictive maintenance for Industrial IoT.
- Interact with clients to understand requirements, implement and present results.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, customer support & operations, sales, marketing and management.
- Be a thought leader and technology evangelist and collaborate with marketing to promote Progress technology leadership in creative ways in online and offline channels.
Skills & Qualification:
- 4+ years of data science and machine learning experience with at least 4 years in working directly with clients or business users for delivering data science solutions to business problems.
- Experience with complex feature engineering, time series analysis, frequency domain analysis, anomaly detection and sequence-based predictive modeling (Markov Chain / HMM / RNN / LSTM / GRU) is required.
- Experience with deep learning / artificial neural networks (ANN) is a big plus.
- Strong experience with sensor data / telematics / Industrial IoT with background in practical vertical applications in any of manufacturing / automotive / transportation / power & energy / oil & gas / mining is desirable.
- Programming experience in Scala / Java is highly preferred. Python is good as well.
- Experience with Spark ML is desired.
- Must have a strong desire to aggressively learn and seek out new relevant technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technology solutions
- Entrepreneurial and Agile - understands the demands of a working on a platform
- Ability to be both; a leader and hands on “doer”
- Low ego, pragmatic and down to earth orientation
- Very good written as well as verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Doctorate/ Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology /Statistics / Mathematics or equivalent.
So, if you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems , you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.