We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Principal Professional Services Consultant working onsite at a client location in Northern Virginia. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a Senior Principal Professional Services Consultant who will become an integral part of MarkLogic’s consulting team. MarkLogic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Progress Software. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in successfully delivering projects within a professional services or product organization. The consultant will partner with our customers to understand and solve their data integration pain points with MarkLogic-based data management, search and analytics solutions.WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- US Citizen
- Active Top Secret, SCI eligible. FSP Poly is required.
- Experience with JSON or XML data modeling
- Familiarity with modern source code management tooling
- Knowledge of multiple programming environments, debugging tools, and test tools
- Experience developing enterprise grade production software
- High capacity for learning new technologies
- Understanding of NoSQL, Graph or relational databases
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Communication skills
- Full time onsite in Northern Virginia
- Understanding of search indexing technology
- Web development experience with React, Vue.js, Angular, or other technologies
- Experience integrating Business Intelligence applications like Qlik Sense, Tableau, or PowerBI
- Experience with analytics tools like SAS, R, Python, and other advanced statistical software
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning algorithms
- Experience working with content or knowledge management systems, geospatial systems, or semantic technology
- Experience with Kafka, NiFi, MuleSoft, Boomi or other integration technologies
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Experience with Linux administration, shell scripting,
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.