About the role:
As a Senior Consultant, you will be providing complex, highly skilled, advanced-level technical consultancy on business development and architectural design. This includes a range of activities from software architecture, writing code, developing and delivering public or private training, tailoring solutions to the customer’s requirements, and documenting systems and requirements.
The Senior Consultant will work under minimal supervision/guidance, recommend best practices, and disseminate knowledge/experiences with the rest of the team. This position requires both direct and indirect customer interaction which may include travel.
- 8+ years utilizing Progress technologies including OpenEdge ABL, Application Server, GUI, and CHUI .
- Proven experience using JSON, and XML.
- Working knowledge of KENDO UI.
- Proven ability as a team lead.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to analyze business technical requirements from customers and develop either programs or technical specifications in accordance with those requirements.
- Travel is required. % of travel based on projects range from 0 – 75%
Nice to have:
- Mobile development
- OpenEdge REST
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!