We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Consultant, Managed Sitefinity Services.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to help us build a team and business for Managed Sitefinity services. The service will monitor and support Sitefinity instances for both on-premise and/or cloud implementations. This key position will help define what Managed Sitefinity looks like and will be instrumental in building the team to provide the service. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently.
Your area of responsibility:
- Be the primary contact for several customers
- Produce Monthly Reports for several customers
- Share on-call responsibilities for your time zone
- Perform ad-hoc Sitefinity development and maintenance work as required
- Install and implement, customize and configure Sitefinity upon customers’ request
- Take ownership of designated issues submitted by customers
- Conduct research using a variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, source code, etc.
- Run customer test cases when available.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers regarding technical issues setting expectations for callbacks and follow-up regarding their issues
- Escalate issues to management when needed
- Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, supervisors, ancillary departments and all other external/internal customers
- Interact professionally and courteously with all customers and peers. Easily approachable, react calmly under stressful situations; receive constructive criticism well. Maintain confidentiality.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent communication skills including effective listening skills
- Extensive, hands-on Sitefinity experience in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Proficient documentation skills
- Basic analytical and troubleshooting skills specific to software related issues.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Familiar with Sitefinity webforms and MVC patterns
- Integration with SSO methodologies
- Familiarity w/ Sitefinity versions 9,10, 11
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience is desired
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from-home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!