Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Senior C# Software Engineer in our Test Studio team, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Develop new features and maintain Test Studio product. The product consist of UI testing framework, desktop applications for creating and maintaining automation tests, and tools for managing test results.
- Write and maintain suites of functional and unit tests.
- Work closely with Product Management to capture business requirements.
- Provide input about the feasibility of building new features, identify risks and suggest ways to mitigate them.
- Assist Test Studio support engineers and customers to analyze product related problems and deliver solutions.
- Ad-hoc work on various engineering related tasks like updating internal build system and helping other teams using our product
To be great in this role you need to have:
- Solid knowledge and experience with C# and .NET framework
- Solid understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Strong analytical and team collaboration skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision, follow internal development process and deliver high quality solutions
- Willingness to work with non .NET technologies like Win32 API, browser extensions, Mongo DB, and others
- Experience with multi-threading is considered an advantage
- Experience with WPF is considered a plus
- Knowledge of modern web technologies is considered a plus.
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
Аnd even more perks
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters