We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Business Systems Analyst in our Bedford MA location. Please note that we're currently working remotely due to pandemic, however once our offices reopen safely in 2021 (date TBD) this role will transition to the Bedford location accordingly. Candidates must be local to this location as a result.JOB SUMMARY:
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for providing Salesforce.com CRM support and data analysis for the Customer Support organization. The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for case management of complex requests in Salesforce.com to provide best in class support to both our internal technical support users as well as to our external customers accessing our Customer and Partner portal. This role as part of CRM Operations team will support the testing, training and rollout of salesforce.com CRM functionality as well as assist in data quality efforts. The person will also conduct ad-hoc data analysis for sales, technical support, and executive leadership.
The Analyst facilitates detailed and strategic conversations with process owners, business teams, and internal IT teams to organize, lead, and execute project and program objectives. The Business Operations Analyst must communicate and present complex problems, data, and potential solutions.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Manage Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers specifically focused on our Customer & Partner portal users
- Perform day to day Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address production support issues. Tasks include data updates, ad-hoc reporting, and user account management.
- Execute on specific reporting and analysis responsibilities in coordination with the Customer Support Operations team through the creation of reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Support data quality efforts through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools including DemandTools and Salesforce.com.
- Manage integration between Salesforce.com and other installed application
- Plan, manage, and lead from inception to successful completion medium- to large-sized complex, cross-functional process design or re-engineering projects, using established process improvement methodologies, which will require: A) Defining project objectives, scope, and effort level, B) Ensuring timelines and goals of each program are met, C) Identifying, communicating, and mitigating project risks, and D) Communicating and resolving project issues
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com certification
- Experience in Salesforce.com application (on the admin side of it)
- Utilization of BI/reporting tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to influence cross functionally and problem solve for results
- 5+ years of experience in related field
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!