We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Alliances Manager with a SI focus, working out of your home office in the United States. JOB SUMMARY:
The SI Partner Manager is a strategic role at Progress. You will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and managing key Systems Integrators in North America. In this role you will develop strong partner relationships at all levels of the SI organizations, work with each partner to build a business plan and execute a joint strategy resulting in new and incremental business for Progress.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Own and grow the business through System Integrators
- Build and maintain executive relationships with assigned SI partners
- Develop Revenue goals and joint business plans with our top Systems Integrators and deliver against joint targets
- Provide ongoing enablement, solution positioning and training of partner sales and technical staff to effectively sell Progress solutions to their customers
- Collaborate with Progress Marketing teams to create go-to market programs and campaigns with partners to drive incremental business for partner and Progress
- Initiate account mapping and meetings with Progress sellers and partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities
- Build and effectively manage a strong pipeline of end user opportunities resulting from working with SI partners, Progress sales teams and customers
- Execute quarterly business reviews to ensure business alignment with key Partners
- BS or BA in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience working with SI organizations
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization
- proven track record of meeting and exceeding indirect sales quotas
- Ability to construct and sell complex software deals at the C levels of Partners and customers
- Required rolodex of contacts with top SIs responsible for driving digital transformation projects / infrastructure- security projects at F1000 enterprise companies
- Experienced in driving and executing an SI strategy to drive new, large revenue short and long term
- Federal SI experience a plus
- Experience selling in public sector and healthcare industry. Experience with Federal Sis and selling to federal agencies a plus
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.