About Kinvey, a Progress company
Kinvey’s goal is to transform how businesses interact with people, data, and devices in the age of mobility. We do this by empowering developers and IT with the next generation software for delivering the mobile-enabled applications their customers, employees, and partners need. Our Backend as a Service (BaaS) platform, recently recognized by Forrester as the #1 mobile development platform, makes it possible for developers to build applications twice as fast and at half the cost while giving Enterprise IT the control and security they need to have.About You
You’re an organized sales professional. You like to develop, implement, and own a sales process to manage and prioritize outbound activity, lead intake, sales pipeline, and existing customer engagement.You’re a hunter
You know how to prospect and find new business opportunities. While you already have a great network to tap into, you’re not intimidated with cold calling enterprise clients in targeted accounts. You’re a creative thinker when it comes to prospecting and you’re open to trying new approaches.You're an Experienced Enterprise Sales Executive
You are comfortable having conversations with C-Level Executives in Fortune 500 companies. You’re experienced at interacting with CIO's and CTO's across various vertical markets.You know how to manage highly complex sales campaigns and close them when they are forecasted.You’re strategic
You know how to figure out the best way to find business opportunities. You exercise independent judgment for achieving your sales goals in your territory. You can build a plan around the penetration of targeted accounts and measure your progress and success. You can create an accurate map of prospects, identify their primary business solution, decision makers, and profile their decision-making process.You’re a closer
You know how to get it done: you source and qualify new business opportunities, lead an effective sales process, and close business. You’re experienced and comfortable with leading a team and managing them different phases including presales pursuit, contract negotiation, and post-sales implementation and customer success. You accept nothing less than exceeding your sales goals each quarter. You’re the(wo)man!You want to make a difference
You’re excited to be a key contributor to in an emerging market and you like to help figure out the path to success. You’re willing and able to take responsibility for driving the evolution of the go-to-market strategy and continuously growing revenue with your sales efforts. You are comfortable giving feedback to Marketing, Engineering, and the Executive team on messaging, product, and strategy, and understand that doing so is critical to both your and the company’s success.Requirements:
- 10+ years experience in enterprise sales (both over the phone and in person) with a demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, carry through, and close deals.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
- Software Sales in one or more of these areas: SaaS, BaaS / MEAP / Mobile development experience
- Accolades such as “Salesperson of the Quarter” or President’s Club are a plus
- You’re known for your ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- You’re an effective listener; you have the ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- You’re self-driven and you know how to exercise independent judgment and decision-making.
- You have a proven ability to demonstrate a solution over the phone and in person.
- It (almost) goes without saying: you have a proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- You know how to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- You have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!